Thursday, April 23, 2009

Not Much to Report

I know it's been a while since I blogged and frankly, it's because I'm taking a Blogiday.

That would be a blog+holiday in case you're having trouble following along. You really should bring your A-game when you read my blog. I'm just sayin'.

Anyway, there just isn't much going on of interest in my life right now. I'm crazy busy at work and more than a little stressed out. By the time I get home (or get done working after the kids are in bed), the last thing I want to do is lay my hands on the keyboard one more time.

Plus, the tendonitis in my thumb and my ulnar nerve pain is bad right now. Yes, that was a shameless bid for sympathy.

So..........unless Imperfect Dad decides to take over the reigns (there's a better chance of pigs flying through frozen hell), I may be scarce for a while.

Until then.........

No comments: