Friday, November 07, 2008

Finally Friday

Five days ago I mentioned that I had no idea what I would do with myself this week.

The answer, as it turns out, is "not much".

Monday: went to the doctor's office
Tuesday: took AM to lunch (where I almost got stuck in a McDonald's booth.....yay me!)
Wednesday: felt like poo all day and did a whole lotta nothin'
Thursday: cleaned all of the too-small clothes out of AM's closet, than re-organized the baby's clothes. Went to lunch with MotH. Tried to take a nap. Went to Sam's Club when MotH got home.
Friday: technically Friday hasn't happened yet, but I know I'm planning to meet my sis for lunch and will probably go to Target to spend a gift card

I felt really crampy and nauseous after lunch yesterday and thought maybe the million stairs I had to climb in the Plaza parking garage started something. No such luck.

The one thing this week did reinforce........I don't do well with alone time. I start to get very anxious when I'm not around other adults. I don't know why I'm that way, but I always have been. Thank heavens my sister (who is also that way) will be going on maternity leave in a little over a week. We can keep each other company!

1 comment:

Chaos-Jamie said...

You know, if you get stir crazy you can hang with me and the little man. We aren't much, but we are sort of company. And I have chocolate. And red raspberry leaf tea. I hear tell it puts you into labor, but it never worked for me. Just make the Braxton Hicks harder.