Sunday, September 14, 2008

This won't DO!

I think my belly button is going to pop.

NOOOOOO!!!!!!

Do you KNOW the suffering I will endure? The "turkey timer"-jokes MotH will tell? It's bad enough that he laughs at me when I put olive oil on my stomach (it helps with itchy-belly syndrome) and asks "are you making sure the skin browns evenly before the turkey is done?".

Plus, I don't WANT it to pop.

It's not like I can sleep on my stomach to make it stop. I'd be a human teeter-totter. What can I do?! Duct tape? Bubble gum? MIGHTY PUTTY? WHAT!!!???

A friend found me a product called Popper Stopper. I hope it doesn't come to that.

5 comments:

Chaos-Jamie said...

Awwww, let it pop. You haven't achieved the perfect blend of cuteness and mortification until your belly button pops!

mommy4life said...

...and shows through every shirt you own, no matter how thick it is!!!!

Imperfect Mom said...

Someone told me it ends up looking like a big, uh, boob. That's an image I can't get out of my head now!

Nurse Boy said...

A boob huh? If that is the case you need to invent the sports uni-bra.

They tell kids with outies to tape a quarter over it. You might need a silver dollar.

Imperfect Mom said...

I might need a frisbee.

Okay, it's not THAT bad. I have plenty of scar tissue (from past surgeries) that will prevent it from getting too big.

Right?