Thursday, September 11, 2008

Still sick

I'm still sick and yes, still feeling sorry for myself.

Now, I'm starting to run a fever, which is REALLY freaking me out. I am one of those people that tends to run high fevers and can go from 99.5 to well over 102/103 very quickly. Of course all I can do is take Tylenol.

I guess that's not ALL I can take. I called my ob's office to tell him that not only am I not feeling better, but I'm feeling worse every day. They called in an antibiotic for me, so hopefully that will set things right in my world again.

The baby seems to be doing just dandy in his now heated pool. I started using my doppler thing again (the very one that sent a freaked-out me to the ob's office a couple of months ago), because now that I can feel him strongly, it's easy for me to know he's "ok" and not freak if I don't find the heartbeat right away. Of course he's also big enough now for me to find it easily. At any rate, his heartrate is just fine and he's moving around a lot, so he appears to be weathering the storm quite well at this point.

1 comment:

Nurse Boy said...

I will be praying for you.

Mrs. Nurse Boy