Tuesday, August 05, 2008

It's just plain weird

I've talked about it before, but I have to say it again.

It's just plain weird to have a human in you.

Take last night. The kid pogo sticked (I don't know how he managed to get a pogo stick in there. Probably better that I don't know.) from one side of my belly to the other.

TOTALLY WEIRDED ME OUT!!!

I mean, what IS he doing in there? Does this mean he'll come out with fully developed biceps and glutes?

This morning, he was practicing for Lord of the Dance or something.

And while feeling it is strange enough, SEEING it is a whole different story. I don't know what I'll do if he ever pushes hard enough for me to actually SEE what body part he's pummeling me with. I see pictures online of very definite foot outlines on the belly. Does that really happen?!

Okay, yes. I do enjoy it. It reassures me that all is well. It's still weird.

On a less "weird" note, I had chocolate cake for breakfast this morning. Oh. Yes. I. Did. Bill Cosby once said it was "healthy" (milk, eggs, flour) and I'm all about the health food, ya know. Bet it tasted better then your twigs and berries!

Oh, one more thing about this whole pregnancy thing (one more thing for THIS post....you don't actually think I'll stop posting about it, do you??).

One word: swelling.

My legs are moving past "cankles" and working on "thankles". MotH grabbed one the other day and told me I felt "buff" (due to it's general rock hardedness). Yep, buff. That's me. I have more dimples then a one year old, but underneath all my "hail damage" I'm buff.

No comments: