Monday, July 14, 2008

Why is it......

that 6am has to feel so early?

that AM gets up at 6am rarin' to go, but only on Saturday, Tuesday and Thursday mornings (when I get a chance to sleep). On days he has someplace to be, I have to drag his sorry self out of bed.

that broccoli can't taste like chocolate, and chocolate like broccoli, so that my body will crave what's good for it?

that I'm the only person that can find the laundry basket when removing my socks? (Anyone else experience the "vanishing person syndrome"? Where it looks like the person wearing the socks just vanished, leaving the socks laying in a puddle on the floor?)

I'm sure there are more, but my brain turned off at around 5:15 p.m. this evening.

2 comments:

Nurse Boy said...

I know why 6 am feels so eary.

Because it is.

Also, it sounds like you are experiencing foot rapture. Just take solice in the fact that your family's feet have gone on to be with the Lord before all the tribulation. Like flocks of corns. The Bunnion plague. Toe nails turning to blood. The death of the first born toe. I could go on, but I think I am only amusing myself.

Imperfect Mom said...

Does that mean my feet aren't rapture ready? (I don't vanish from my socks)

I knew I needed a pedicure.