Monday, July 21, 2008

*****NEWS TICKER*****

I *think* I verified this by finding several news articles on the subject. This appears legit. If it's not, there will be a very miffed pregnant woman capable of bodily harm.

Next Wednesday, July 31 The Cheesecake Factory will be selling slices of ALL 30 flavors for just $1.50 a piece.

$1.50 people!!

It is their 30th Anniversary and also happens to be National Cheesecake Day (didn't know there was one, but cheesecake certainly deserves it's own holiday!).

Let's be honest. Do we care WHY?!? It's cheesecake. FOR $1.50.

I just sent an email out with a veiled threat to family and friends. I will reiterate that threat now. If anyone buys the last slice before I can get there, I will roll over you.

Don't think I won't.

2 comments:

Nurse Boy said...

With you car, or your pregnant belly. It makes a difference!

Imperfect Mom said...

Right now, that difference is a fine line.