Sunday, June 29, 2008

Update

I tried to think of a clever title. Obviously that didn't work out.

Anywho, I'm feeling much better. I'm still having intestinal "quakes" off-and-on. I still get very tired (comes on without warning). However, I am MUCH MUCH improved over earlier in the week.

Praise God!!! I really don't want to be forced to decide between the shots and being sick all the time.

Moving on.

I am 19 weeks and 1 day today. This is significant to me because this week moves me towards milestone # 1.

When I was pregnant with the twins, my water broke at 19 weeks 6 days. I fibbed when they checked me into the hospital and said 20 weeks. In my head, I needed to be 20 weeks for them to admit me (don't ask why. Nobody ever said that to me.).

Assuming I make it past Friday, I'll have made it past my first "goal". There is no reason to believe that I won't make it well past Friday, but I would be lying if I said I wasn't holding my breath justalittle this week.

In non-pregnancy-related news, I got a "free" day today and how did I spend it? Wishing I wasn't "free", lol.

The boys (meaning MotH and AM) went down to MotH's dad's farm to spend the day doing boy things: fishing, 4-wheeling, playing with remote control cars. Normally, when I'm not pregnant and hormonal, I LOVE the quiet day this gives me. I can do what I want. Shop. Read. Nap. Kansas City is my oyster.

I know I SHOULD be loving this. After all, in a few more months I will have a new baby in the house and it will be years before I get these days again. Unfortunately, in my hormonal craziness, I don't care to be alone.

I was supposed to spend the day with my sis, but she wasn't feeling well his morning. Tried to call my parents to see if they were interested in entertaining me, but they were busy with my grandfather all day.

So I went to church, ran a couple of errands and took a nap. I know that SOUNDS like a dream day, but I'm lonely. I had hoped to spend the day reading the last book in a series I've been reading, but I couldn't find the book anywhere and I have a hard time wasting $10 on gas just to find a book.

Feeling sorry for me yet? LOL

That is all for now. Buh bye.

No comments: